Thursday, June 28, 2012

*IT'S TRAVEL TIME!!!* DANA POINT STYLE


Hello All! So I'm here in beautiful Dana Point staying at my mothers semi-new house. It's always so great to wake up to the view of the oceanside here! My friend Michelle, sister Jessie, and I are here relaxin for the next few days, and I wanted to show you all a little bit of the sights and adventures we have while we are here! Jessie's friend is flying in today from Boston to visit, so while we show her around we will show you around as well!!

 ~ Day 1 ~


My moms house! These are pictures of the outdoor area and roof lounge room!


Doheny State Beach



Bike Ride to the park with Mel!!





Gorgeous Dana Point Park 


Later we all had dinner at Taco Surf!! I had the greatest fajhitas... and got a photo op with the Dos Equis guy!!!


~ Day 2 - Purple Outfits Day!! ~

On day two we had such a blast!! Mel, Jessie, Robin and I, drove a few minutes up the road to Laguna Beach and not only had like 5 different photo shoots.... but went into tons of shops...walked the beach...had lunch and delicious frozen yogurt from an organic cafe!

Woke up to breakfast being made by my mom! Delicious bagel egg and cheese bacon sandwiches! Mmmmm!!!


Purple Twinning =)




Modeling time



 Cutest little Bistro we stumbled upon down an alley in Laguna



 It felt like we had walked down a street in Europe!! 


From top left to right: Jordan, Michelle
Bottom left to right: Robin, Jessie



Sisterly love <3







This is the yogurt shop we went into after lunch...the froyo was amazingggg!!



We walked into this store called BLUE EYED GIRL... where I saw the CUTEST studded shorts pictured below!! They come in white and gray.





Just a few more pictures we had fun taking!!




Thanks for checking out my page!! Hope you all enjoyed the pictures!!!! =)

~ Create. Inspire. Live ~




No comments:

Post a Comment