Sunday, September 30, 2012

Long time no see...

Bonjour everyone!
Haven't put up a post in quite a while! I've been busy/lazy to get around to it but have alot to share! Upcoming will be my post from Boston earlier this month, with hopefully a video to go along with it!
I've really got the travel bug as of late and am counting down the days till it's time run off to Paris =) I am more than excited and am currently searching for a family to be an Au pair. The posts may be boring now...but give me three months and a year of exciting Euro-adventures will be within reach. I will be posting multiple times a week updating you on all things Paris, people I meet, cultural differences and whatever else i feel like posting on.  Have a great day everyone! Until next time.....


~ Create. Live. Inspire ~



No comments:

Post a Comment